1. Promote communication, coordination and collaboration of SAP services among schools (public and nonpublic), agencies, community, parents and students.
2. Identify needs and gaps in SAP and SAP-related services in the county/county joinder and develop a plan(s) to address these.
3. Identify effective programs and ongoing training needs in order to develop a county/county joinder response to requests for SAP team development (i.e. additional training, county updates, team maintenance, research-based programs).
4. Promote communication, feedback and conflict resolution among the child serving systems in the county/county joinder.
5. Promote joint planning among child serving systems for resource development and effective service delivery.